I have got an acceptance on TBC companion. I have a couple of quires.
1. While mentioning the comments does I need to mention the Equation numbers also from where the Computation equation has been used.
2. Suppose in the textbook the wrong answer was there, at one equation solving, that is going to impact the final answer, How many times I need to mention the comment "The answer in the textbook was wrong"
3. If Ex2.1 and Ex 2.2 have the same common data, does I need to save (or write the code) these two indifferent .sce files or in a single file.
2) Only at that point where answer is wrong
3) Make different file for each one of them.
One more query.
Some problems had data, which are needed to refer to the citations. Do we need to code such problems?
Yes, you can write a code for such problems.
Regarding the TBC.
One of the Computational problems, the textbook author numerical data was wrong, due that the entire problem was wrong.
When I do the same computations manually, I am getting the values ranges also high, Shall I need to code or can I skip it.
I have to skip it definetly because the output values which I am getting was beyond the ranges.
one of more, After code submission, to whom I have to inform I have completed the computational problems in the textbook. please reply.
Take some suitable values (mention them as comments, also write reason for not taking those values) and write a code for that problem.
After completing the coding part, you can send us mail on email@example.com