Python fossee fellowship reexam

Hello ,

I had issue with logging in at yaksh.fossee.in, i had made my account successfully, but it was asking to verify my email it was failing after trying for 4-8 times. I emailed to info@fossee.in at 14 march, received my reply at 15 march, they asked me for my information, i re replied back and after that there was no reply. Today it showed account verified successfully, but now i see the python exam is over at 19March 1:00am i request the developers if possible to please extend the python eaxm deadline for me. Is it possible ?

Python 19-03-19, 8:09 p.m. rushic24

Kindly contact { pythonsupport <at> fossee <dot> in } for queries regarding Python Fellowship 2019

20-03-19, 12:54 p.m. ankitrj.iitb

Hello,

Where can I find all screening tasks to practice? I'm interested in this one particularly: Create a Task Manager Django App. Is this email a valid one to contact support - pythonsupport (at) fossee (dot) in?

FOSSEE, IIT Bombay invites to apply and practice, download the samples and write my homework

Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
22-11-19, 1:03 p.m. Albrecht

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Python is a broadly useful and high-level programming language. You can utilize Python for creating desktop GUI applications, websites, and web applications.

what happens when you block someone on facebook

Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
10-02-20, 6:40 p.m. DamonThomas

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Log-in to answer to this question.