I am not able to simulate a reactor (neither by equilibrium reactor nor Gibb's reactor). Can we have an example for simulating reactor using DWSIM in spoken tutorial?
Tips to use Equilibrium\r\nreactor\r\n\r\n
1. In the flow sheet panel, drag and use the\r\n"Equilibrium reactor" from the object palette\r\n\r\n
2. "Equilibrium reactor" requires one inlet\r\nmaterial stream, two outlet material stream (one for liquid and one for vapour)\r\nand one energy stream to be connected to it\r\n\r\n
3. Use "Reaction manager" under\r\n"Tools" to create "Chemical reactions" and "Reaction\r\nset". For example, water gas shift reaction is illustrated. Give stoichiometric coefficients and also choose base component. Enable calculation of equilibrium constant from Gibbs energy of the reaction.
4. The equilibrium reactor can be simulated at three different modes - Isothermal (temperature fixed at inlet stream value), adiabatic or with a temperature (as that of outlet stream). In the present example, isothermal mode if choosen.
5. Once all specifications are iven, activate and run ("recalculate") the simulation
The DWSIM simulation illustrating equilibrium reactor with WGS reaction can be found at the following link