I am unable to play a video in the smart tv (Sony Model: KLV 32W622F) from the laptop through (a mini hdmi to) hdmi cable. Please provide necessary instructions to play video in the tv.
Please try the following to connect your laptop with the smart TV:
- Turn ON the laptop and login to the desktop
- Turn ON the TV and select the correct HDMI input
- Connect the HDMI cable from TV to laptop
- In most cases, your TV should automatically display the desktop and you're ready to go
- If not, click on the start menu and search for "displays" -> open displays -> reconnect HDMI cable and select "unify outputs" to mirror your display
- You can also change the settings to make the TV a secondary display
You may now play the video to view it on the TV.
One can also connect this laptop to VGA projector/monitor by using HDMI to VGA converters.
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this question and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read essay help. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information
Also, if one finds a trailing cursor issue while connecting projector/HDMI then simply change the following setting:
- Settings -> Display and monitor -> Compositor -> Render backend - *Xrender*
The settings window may look like this: