Problem with Voice Record
I m using Debian Os. I cant record my voice whenever i used kazam. suppose i use audacity then it disseminate noise sound when i record.
Assuming you are using the RDP Thinbook laptop with pre-installed Debian OS.
Please apply update-2-offline from this link to https://ld.iitb.ac.in/?q=Software%20Updates to enable sound and internal microphone(headset mic doesn't work for now).
- Now from menu search "pulseaudio" and open "PulseAudio Volume Control".
- Navigate to "Input Devices" tab and select "Internal Mic IN2 Microphone" from the drop down list.
- Start "audacity" and try recording (remember your mic is near the "PrtScr" key on the top row of the keyboard).
- If your recording works then stop "audacity" and move to "kazam" to record your screencast.
- If not, continue recording in "audacity" and move to "PulseAudio Volume Control" window, now navigate to "Recording tab" and select "bytcr-rt5651 Line-In-Input..." from the drop down list (the 2nd option).
- Now, check your recording status on "audacity", the mic should work now. You can stop audacity and resume to "kazam" now.