Driving in the U.S. if you are not a citizen

Depending on the U.S. states you will visit, you may need an International Driving Permit (IDP) as well as a driving permit from your country.

If you are a citizen of another country and are living permanently in the U.S., you may be able to get a regular state driver's license.

Learn about IDPs and how to get one before you visit the U.S.
An IDP is a form of identification that many countries around the world recognize. It allows you to drive legally in a different country.

Not every U.S. state requires an IDP. Contact the state department of motor vehicles for each state you plan to drive in to see if they require an IDP.
You must get an IDP before your trip. The U.S. does not issue IDPs to foreign visitors.
To get an IDP, contact the motor vehicle department of the country that issued your driver's license.
You may need both your license and an IDP to rent a car in the U.S. Check the rental company's policies and other requirements in advance.

FOCAL 21-10-23, 2:14 a.m. mecix
Websites is normally bogged off by means of untrue blog without having any substantial subject matter however, the key content was first terrific and additionally sensible all the look at. With thanks just for stating this approach by himself. personal trainers winter park fl
29-10-23, 6:12 p.m. browning

Wonderful Content, Now i'm a massive believer for offer suggestions relating to internet websites to make sure you let the web page creators understandthat they’ve incorporated an issue good to make sure you just a couple of! gledek88
20-11-23, 7:21 p.m. browning

Log-in to answer to this question.