Export as PST: Once the EML files are in Outlook, you can create a new PST file or use an existing one.
- Go to "File" > "Open & Export" > "Import/Export".
- Choose "Export to a file" and click "Next".
- Choose "Outlook Data File (.pst)" and select the folder you want to export (the one containing the EML files).
- Choose the destination and provide a name for the PST file.
- Complete the export process.
Third-Party Conversion Tools:
There are many tools also availble in online to convert EML file to PST format, But I would like to suggest you to take help of Kernel for EML to PST Converter tool to convert eml file to Outlook PST format.
Get more information, visit to: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/eml-to-pst.html
There are multiple solution in the market but I will recommend you can also try ZOOK EML to PST Converter without losing any data, Convert EML files to PST file format. Some users can convert any EML file to PST format using its free demo pack without having to pay a charge. Before starting the conversion process, users can preview the chosen EML database. Every Windows and Outlook version up to are compatible with it. Additionally, a variety of email clients, including Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Eudora Mail, Opera Mail, and others, are compatible with the application. To understand more about this program, get a free trial version to download.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Create a new folder or select an existing folder where you want to import the EML files.
- Open the folder where the EML files are located.
- Select the EML files you want to convert to PST.
- Drag and drop the selected EML files into the folder you created or selected in step 2.
- Outlook will import the EML files and convert them to PST format.