I suggest utilizing the secure and trustworthy vMail OST to PST Converter to open OST files in Outlook 365 quickly. With the help of this sophisticated program, multiple OST files may be easily transferred to Office 365 without any unintended data loss. Additionally, converting OST to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, etc. is helpful. Additionally, this utility facilitates the migration of OST file data to other services like Gmail, Thunderbird, Yahoo, AOL, etc. Both technically savvy and non-savvy consumers can utilize it easily thanks to its user-friendly interface.
- Open theTrustVare OST to PST Converter by clicking the Add button.
- Select OST files under Email Data Files.
- Select the PST format by clicking on the Export option.
- To begin converting, click the Save button.
Run the Microsoft OST to PST Converter on your system.
Select an OST file from your local machine.
Click on the Next button and preview OST file mailboxes.
Select OST email items and click on Next.
Now, choose Save As options PST from Software Wizard. Regards, Diana
- Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export.
- Select Export to a file; then click Next.
- Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next.
- Select the folder(s) that you want to export and click Next. (You have the option to include subfolders as well.)
- Browse the location where you want to save the new PST files and choose an option regarding the duplicate items.
- There is an optional choice to provide a password to the PST file, but you can easily move ahead without choosing it.
- There is no requirement for Microsoft Outlook installation on your computer.
- Option to remove duplicate emails from selected folders.
- Supports conversion to formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, MSG, CSV, etc.
- The software is compatible with all Windows versions, including 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.