Some commonly used software testing techniques are:
- Black Box Testing: Testing the software without any knowledge of its internal structure or implementation.
- White Box Testing: Testing the software with knowledge of its internal structure and implementation.
- Grey Box Testing: Combining elements of both black box and white box testing approaches.
- Equivalence Partitioning: Dividing input data into classes to reduce the number of test cases required.
- Boundary Value Analysis: Testing at the boundaries of input ranges to uncover defects.
- Regression Testing: Repeating tests on modified parts of the software to ensure existing functionality is not affected.
- Exploratory Testing: Informal testing approach where testers explore the software without predefined test cases.
Through comprehensive Software Testing course in Meerut, you will gain proficiency in these techniques, enabling you to effectively test software applications, identify defects, and contribute to the development of high-quality software systems.