There are several popular data analytics tools available in the market. Some of them include:
- Tableau: A powerful data visualization tool that helps create interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
- Python: A versatile programming language with various libraries and frameworks (e.g., Pandas, NumPy, and sci-kit-learn) for data manipulation, analysis, and machine learning.
- R: A programming language and environment specifically designed for statistical analysis and data visualization.
- SQL: A language used for managing and querying relational databases. It is often used for data extraction and transformation.
- Apache Hadoop: An open-source framework that enables distributed processing of large datasets across clusters of computers. It is commonly used for big data analytics.
These are tools of Data Analytics but if you want to learn and get want practical knowledge about this tool thenData Analytics training in Indoreis the right place for learning.
- Tableau: Tableau is a powerful and intuitive data visualization tool that allows users to create interactive dashboards, reports, and charts. It enables users to analyze data from different sources and gain valuable insights through visual representations.
- Microsoft Power BI: Power BI is a business analytics tool that helps users visualize and share insights from data. It allows users to connect to various data sources, create interactive reports and dashboards, and collaborate with others in real-time.
- Python: Python, with its extensive libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib, has become a popular programming language for data analysis. It provides tools for data manipulation, cleansing, analysis, and visualization, making it a versatile choice for data analytics tasks.
- R: R is a programming language and software environment specifically designed for statistical computing and graphics. It offers a wide range of packages and functions for data manipulation, analysis, and visualization, making it a preferred choice among statisticians and data scientists.
- Excel: Excel, a widely used spreadsheet tool, also offers data analytics capabilities. It provides functions, formulas, and data manipulation tools that enable users to perform basic data analysis tasks, create charts, and generate insights.
- SAS: SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a comprehensive analytics platform used for advanced statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, and business intelligence. It offers a wide range of tools and capabilities for data preparation, analysis, and reporting.
- Apache Spark: Apache Spark is an open-source distributed computing system that provides fast and scalable data processing capabilities. It includes Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, and MLlib, which allow users to perform large-scale data processing, analytics, and machine learning tasks.
- QlikView: QlikView is a business intelligence and data visualization tool that enables users to explore and analyze data through interactive dashboards. It offers a user-friendly interface and powerful associative data model for data discovery and decision-making.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that provides insights into website traffic, user behavior, and conversion rates. It helps businesses understand their online audience, track marketing campaigns, and optimize website performance.
- KNIME: KNIME is an open-source data analytics platform that allows users to visually create data workflows, combining various data manipulation and analysis steps. It offers a wide range of built-in nodes for data preprocessing, modeling, and visualization.