Well, the direct way to take a screenshot on a Chromebook is from the keyboard shortcut keys that are Shift+Ctrl+Show Windows, but if you are not able to do it for any reason, then you do not need to worry. Here is a different way to take screenshots on a Chromebook from quick settings.
1. The first thing you need to do is go to the Quick Settings.
2. There, pick the option "Screen Capture" from the menu.
3. After that, you will get a toolbar there, and you need to pick the option to take a screenshot.
4. You can even choose the area of the screen on your device.
- Open the screen or window you want to capture.
- Locate the quick settings menu in the bottom-right corner of the screen. It looks like a set of stacked horizontal lines.
- Click on the quick settings menu icon to expand it.
- Among the available options, look for the "Screenshot" button. It usually appears as a camera icon.
- Click on the "Screenshot" button, and your Chromebook will capture the entire screen.
- If you prefer to capture only a specific portion of the screen, click and drag your cursor to select the desired area before releasing the mouse button.
- Once the screenshot is taken, a notification will appear in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the notification to open the captured screenshot. From there, you can save it, copy it to the clipboard, or share it with others.