sir, I just install the software but after installation when I double clicked on the desktop icon, it's not opening.
Thank you for contacting the Osdag team.
The installation instructions for the Windows installer are updated on the Osdag website. Please check the new installation instructions on the website to avoid any issues with Osdag installation on Windows (please clear your browser’s cached data before going to the downloads page).
Following issues could cause problems while installing Osdag (Installer [Release: 2017-08-08]) on Windows.
Miniconda2 installed in a directory other than “C:/Program Files (x86)/Miniconda2” (This step is very important as Osdag won’t work if this is not followed properly)
1. While installing Miniconda2 for Osdag, the default installation directory is shown as “C:/ProgramData/Miniconda2”, please change it to “C:/Program Files (x86)/Miniconda2”
2. If you didn’t select this option, please uninstall Miniconda2, wkhtmltopdf, Osdag
3. Reinstall Osdag from scratch
2. Already existing Miniconda2 or Python 2.7 on your Windows system
1. Uninstall existing Miniconda2 and/or Python 2.x on your Windows system.
Note: If you think you need Miniconda2 or Python 2.x, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After uninstalling Miniconda2 and/or Python 2.x, please remove all the paths related to Miniconda2 and/or Python 2.x from the PATH variable from the System Environmental Variables (See here if you don’t know how to change the PATH variable).
3. Reinstall Osdag using the instructions.
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.