As i am curious about knowing the answer of this question and can't find it from anywhere can someone help to guide me the sticking procedure of iron on patches custom in easy steps. I bought it from the store in the UAE custom patches, the quality of the patches are too good and they exactly deliver me the patch what i wanted.
- Begin by laying the garment on a flat, heat-resistant surface, such as an ironing board or a tabletop covered with a thick towel.
- Place the patch on the garment in the desired location, making sure that it is centered and straight.
- Cover the patch with a pressing cloth or a piece of parchment paper. This will protect the patch and the garment from direct contact with the iron.
- Set your iron to the highest heat setting that is appropriate for the fabric of the garment. (Refer to the care instructions on the patch or the garment for guidance.)
- Place the iron on top of the pressing cloth or parchment paper, and press down firmly for about 30 seconds.
- Lift the iron and check to see if the patch is securely in place. If it is not, replace the pressing cloth or parchment paper and iron again for an additional 30 seconds.
- Once the patch is securely in place, allow the garment to cool completely before wearing or washing it.