forex lessons?

Hello everyone,
I would like to open my first brokerage account and start learning how to trade forex.
I'm a complete noob in this, what kind of training material can you advise me?
Thank you in advance.

FOCAL 22-06-22, 6:14 p.m. Husnain
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Computer Software Prepackaged
22-06-22, 7:30 p.m. xacax48443

There are a lot of websites that you can use for education, but not all of them are reliable and provide up-to-date information.
It might be tricky even to create forex account, and I am not even mentioning the trading itself. First of all, you need to be sure that you want to do this and follow this path all the time until you reach success. Suppose you are still not sure or afraid. In that case, it is better to take your time, do some reading on the topic and explore the videography on the website I’ve mentioned. It is not a waste of time because this way, you will have more chances of success than guys who just invest all their money immediately and lose everything

23-06-22, 3:13 p.m. Lancelotti

Log-in to answer to this question.