Do I have to be a Scrum Master to manage the agile scrums

I am sure to become a scrum master could really add value to the process I am following, however I believe that the background of the area of the application I am working on help more to get better planning and scheduling done for the project

Python 09-05-22, 2:46 p.m. jagath
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. play snake
12-05-22, 2:52 p.m. run3donlineaz

Yes, if you want to be a Scrum Master, you need to be an Agile Coach. There is no other way around it. You cannot become a Scrum Master without being an Agile Coach. There are many ways, especially in the software industry, to help people learn how to be better developers and product owners and so on and so forth, and they can check https://localbeautyfr.com/paris/service/coiffure to find best hair styling salon. But there is no way you can teach someone how to coach or lead an agile team. There is no such thing as being able to do that.
23-09-22, 8:32 p.m. RyanNorth

Log-in to answer to this question.