I want to know the difference between IOT and AI?

can anyone explain me the differences and similarities for IOT and AI?

FOCAL 20-04-22, 11:18 a.m. karnajyoshna
Thanks for this great article. help me know what is the difference between IOT and AI. help me open mqang knowledge! coloring pages
23-04-22, 12:11 p.m. minion89

Quite an interesting question that you have posted. I once had to write my research paper for me uk on a similar topic, so I think I can somewhat answer your question. Here it goes: The Internet of Things (IoT) can be defined as a wide network of computer devices that are interconnected and integrated with sensors that exchange data and information over a network. These devices are able to detect, calculate, and share data over the network automatically without any help from a human operator. Hence, the Internet of Things. While Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology that focuses on developing intelligent machines that can understand and perform various tasks completely on their own. Machine learning is the subset of AI that involves a machine learning to solve a task through trial and error up until it finally solves the task without any error.
25-04-22, 1:43 p.m. alexgilbert

Now I am able to understand difference between IOT and AI, Thanks for the great answer alexgilbert. Now I am going to take IOT Training in HKR Trainings, I have listen that teaching is excellence in this institute.
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
05-05-22, 12:33 p.m. karnajyoshna

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Log-in to answer to this question.