add a source term

Hi, I want to add to the momentum equation a source term of volume distribution type given at each point of the mesh, it is a non-uniform volume force. Actually I have the force values calculated for each mesh point and I want to assign each force to its point, I need help how to do that please

OpenFOAM 13-01-22, 2:21 p.m. Mouna
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! https://strongtoto.com
18-01-22, 1:04 p.m. cooking

Well-calculated! baltimore eyelash company
21-03-22, 7:24 p.m. geebranz

I am very interested and love this topic word counter
05-05-22, 8:28 a.m. pipahaha

All the efforts are clearly seen here its not easy to provide this much of information point by point lots of research are required to create this type of post thanks for your hard work uptoword.com
27-08-22, 7:23 p.m. nishu91

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. pg
24-10-22, 4:06 p.m. vepsobirte

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. agen sbobet
26-10-22, 4:35 p.m. peglegge

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. hitman holla leaked video
29-10-22, 2:57 p.m. peglegge

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. viva88
19-11-22, 2:16 p.m. vepsobirte

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. 1gom.net
19-11-22, 3:32 p.m. peglegge

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. fb88vn
20-11-22, 1:46 p.m. vepsobirte

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. home decor
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
24-11-22, 1:24 p.m. vepsobirte

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! jackpot338
26-11-22, 2:24 p.m. vepsobirte

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. processador-de-alimentos-para-bolos.ovh
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
27-11-22, 1:59 p.m. vepsobirte

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Log-in to answer to this question.