Trouble in Kicad to NGSpice Conversion

in esim 2.1 version while i try to perform Kicad to NGSpice conversion esim close by itself and i could not run the next simulation step. Need help in this regard

eSim 31-10-21, 12:58 p.m. senthilkumarNim
Your essay was really helpful to me, and I want to read more of your writings in the future. I also recently discovered a fairly nice game called smash karts , which you may join and play with me if you have spare time.
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
02-11-21, 9:21 p.m. kaneneuer

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

I'm so happy to be a part of this event. Learned a lot from the most influential people and brightest minds within the community as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, and informal conversations. play solitaire
04-11-21, 7:22 a.m. cookieclickeraz

Thanks for sharing this post with us. Stream2watch is a prominent site that has grown in popularity among internet users over the years. Users can go to this website to watch their favourite sports. if you are searching for the best alternatives of stream2watch then visit sites like stream2watch
05-11-21, 4:29 p.m. salina123

There seems to be an error in the netlist generated by KiCAD with respect to what the number of modeled nodes, as pointed out by Holger.

liteblue usps gov

16-11-21, 9:32 a.m. Douglas

In other words: We really need somebody to take this task on. This somebody does not only need to worry about if the supplied models fulfil our high quality standards but this person would also need to check if the supplied model violates licenses or patents by third parties. Another task would be to even define what we expect from user supplied models. (A library convention would need to be written.) PrepaidGiftBalance Visa
16-11-21, 3:11 p.m. Smith41

Log-in to answer to this question.