Hi all, I am trying to plot pressure on a cylinder(i have solved for flow past a 2-D cylinder and i have u and p files for different times). I have followed many forum pages, but i can't plot. Sometimes the plot option is in a disabled state else in the graph plane there is no plot curve. Also i want to know how to save the data of the plot in array(like pressure at time T1 vs points on which pressure is calculated). regards Subhankar
- Type paraFoam in the directory of your case
- Now in the left-side panel you should see the meshParts and internalFields boxes. Tick internalMesh and the volume fields for U and P in that and click on Apply
- Now you should get your geometry rendered in the main Viewport.
- Now click on the Plot Over Line button in the Toolbar
- - This is the PlotOverLine Button.
- Click on Apply in the Plot Over Line Toolbox.
- The Toolbar on the left should now change into this -
- Select all the parameters you want to plot and click on Apply. It should plot all the values you need to see.
I have made certain assumptions about your case. You could let me know if you have any other issues.