Not Able to install linux-image-4.19.1-iitb

Even after installing update-2-offline version unable to get linux-image-4.19.1-iitb. Attaching screenshot.

Affordable-Laptop 24-10-21, 7:19 p.m. Kishan
After update-2-offline you need to restart the laptop. https://ld.iitb.ac.in/sites/default/files/Offline_Fix_for_audio_jack_bluetooth.pdf
28-10-21, 12:33 p.m. Srikant

Tried that as well....not working
28-10-21, 12:55 p.m. Kishan

Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution. IndigoCard Login

13-11-21, 2:06 p.m. Douglas5977

Unfortunately the only thing that worked for me is to again reinstalling the complete iitb-debian OS and post that using update-2.

15-11-21, 10:16 a.m. Kishan

Login to add comment

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks the impossible quiz
01-03-22, 11:15 p.m. maseuty

Still not working? custom kitchen cabinets
21-03-22, 8:04 p.m. geebranz

nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! real raw news youtube
24-10-22, 4:39 p.m. peglegge

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. sbobet88
26-10-22, 6:45 p.m. seoexpert123

Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. uniswap
07-11-22, 6:08 p.m. seoexpert123

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Live Draw HK
10-11-22, 5:42 p.m. seoexpert123

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. 188bet
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval.
17-11-22, 6:50 p.m. seoexpert123

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. vaobong
19-11-22, 3:37 p.m. seoexpert123

Login to add comment

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! binary trading
26-11-22, 7:09 p.m. vepsobirte

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. mod apk
27-11-22, 2:56 p.m. seoexpert123

If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. sbobet
01-12-22, 4:32 p.m. seoexpert123

Login to add comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. caturwin
05-12-22, 5:22 p.m. seoexpert123

Login to add comment

What a great opportunity to get rid of all your infinite problems in just glimpses!! Surprised by the way it works. They are very functional! I hope everyone gets to utilize it for their good! flooring bedford
07-12-22, 11:56 a.m. Natalie12

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.