Parallel and series reactions

I am currently trying to simulate a number of heterogenous catalytic reactions in a PFR. In total there are 5 reactions that can occur in this reactor, three of which can occur simultaneously (in parallel) and the other two can only occur once the others have proceeded to an appreciable extent. I have tried to set the sequances in the reaction set but this results in known of the reactions occuring at all. How exactly does one correctly set the sequance of reactions in DWSIM?

DWSIM 13-09-21, 2:59 p.m. Jarod_Chester
The information that you are trying to provide to the simulator should come from literature. Ideally, the sequence of the reaction can be easily set provided they are given in literature and should work fine as well. However, if not provided in the literature, it only depends on trial and error. There is no thumbrule to set the sequence.
22-11-21, 2:02 p.m. ankitkumar

It should work just fine shed makers near me
21-03-22, 8:19 p.m. geebranz

fnaf 2 is a game that has something for everyone. Whether you’re a fan of the series or not, there’s something to play here.

15-04-22, 2:36 p.m. lukcybella147

I am very happy to be here and read the information you share in the article, the information is very good and useful, I will continue to follow and learn more planet clicker 2
15-04-22, 2:42 p.m. ryderchad4

Log-in to answer to this question.