I am struggling to get Marathi typing configured for libre office on linux on the RDP machine.
So far done
1. installed ibus-m17n package successfully.
2. configured ibus-deamon to start at boot time. The ibus icon appears on the .toolbar.
3. using ibus-setup added marathi ( transliteration ). I am able to toggle between marathi & english on the icon using "special+spacebar key"
4. i expect actual keying in on a konsole should happen. It does not :-(
5. I reach to libre office and change via tools to use marathi. even here it does not help.
Looking for step by step help to get to typing in marathi
with warm regards