Regarding Time Dependent BC

Hi

I am trying to enter a time dependent boundary condition for my inlet .

I am trying to use codestream for this

my code looks something like this, now I donn't know how to proceed further

inlet
{
type fixedValue;
value #codeStrea
{
codeInclude
#{
#include "fvCFD.H"
#};

codeOptions
#{
-I$(LIB_SRC)/finiteVolume/lnInclude \
-I$(LIB_SRC)/meshTools/lnInclude
#};

codeLibs
#{
-lmeshTools \
-lfiniteVolume
#};

code
#{
const scalar pi = constant::mathematical::pi;

forAll (U,i)
{
const scalar y = patch.Cf()[i][1];

}

pls help

OpenFOAM 12-08-21, 10:29 a.m. prth_bndl

Hi,

The document in the link below should help with your codedFixedValue boundary condition. It details defining time-dependent boundary conditions in OpenFOAM.

http://www.wolfdynamics.com/wiki/prog_codestreamINIT.pdf

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ashley

12-08-21, 6:51 p.m. ashleymelvin

Thank you for posting walgreenslistens, I found a lot of interesting information here. very thankful and helpful.

13-08-21, 11:36 a.m. Emery18

Thanks for posting nekopoi, I have found a vast info on this page, I am extremely happy and thankful.

12-07-22, 2:13 p.m. nekopoiapk

Login to add comment

The documentation in the link of legitimate essay writing services will provide you with all the information related to codedFixedValue boundary condition. It details defining time-dependent boundary conditions in OpenFOAM.
04-11-21, 1:10 a.m. ZaynSalvador

Thank you for publishing the Simply LED Discount Code; I found a lot of useful information on this website. Thank you for your kindness and assistance.
01-03-22, 2:16 p.m. discountscode

I have an extremely tight schedule in college, so I barely can find time to meet my mom on Saturday lunch. And that is not to mention hanging out with friends at parties. So, when I came upon grademiners reviews, I decided to check it out at once in practice.
06-05-22, 2:20 a.m. darrenbailey894

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
Visit Click
22-07-22, 12:03 a.m. thelaptopsguide

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
22-07-22, 12:04 a.m. thelaptopsguide

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you’ve done it so calmly and with so areteitechcool feeling and you’ve nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Great write-up, I am normal visitor of one?s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time. Awesome blog!! Thank for providing excellent information. Actually quite helpful data accessible here. If you are looking for assignment help then you can visit our site… Thanks for this site. This was really a big help for my research. I really appreciate your website. Thanks Again.
13-08-22, 11:16 p.m. thelaptopsguide

Log-in to answer to this question.