Regarding this error

Hello! everyone

Please help me.

I currently use OpenFOAM v1806 for numerical analysis.

My analysis target is the heat flow around the cylinder or wing(NACA0012 etc).

So I want to use buoyantSimpleFoam and turbulent model (SA model ,SST model and so on) for them.

However, I could not analyze it becouse of getting the following error.

****************************************************************************************************

Radiation model not active: radiationProperties not found

Selecting radiationModel none

No finite volume options present

#0 Foam::error::printStack(Foam::Ostream&) at ??:?

#1 Foam::sigFpe::sigHandler(int) at ??:?

#2 ? in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6

#3 Foam::divide(Foam::Field<double>&, Foam::UList<double> const&, Foam::UList<double> const&) at ??:?

#4 void Foam::divide<Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh>(Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh>&, Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh> const&, Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh> const&) in /opt/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1806/platforms/linux64GccDPInt32Opt/bin/buoyantSimpleFoam

#5 Foam::tmp<Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh> > Foam::operator/<Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh>(Foam::tmp<Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh> > const&, Foam::GeometricField<double, Foam::fvPatchField, Foam::volMesh> const&) at ??:?

#6 Foam::RASModels::SpalartAllmaras<Foam::EddyDiffusivity<Foam::ThermalDiffusivity<Foam::CompressibleTurbulenceModel<Foam::fluidThermo> > > >::correctNut() at ??:?

#7 ? in /opt/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1806/platforms/linux64GccDPInt32Opt/bin/buoyantSimpleFoam

#8 __libc_start_main in /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6

#9 ? in /opt/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-v1806/platforms/linux64GccDPInt32Opt/bin/buoyantSimpleFoam

*******************************************************************************************************

I could not understand this error .

If you know about it , please tell me what to do.

OpenFOAM 07-04-21, 9:17 a.m. takeboy
Hi,

Could you please mail the case files to contact-cfd@fossee.in? We could take a look at it.

Regards,
Ashley
07-04-21, 8 p.m. ashleymelvin

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. www.locationsnearmenow.net
03-10-21, 12:29 p.m. browning

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. nearest restaurants
03-10-21, 5:10 p.m. BrianaBalducci

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. visit the site
05-10-21, 12:52 p.m. browning

There are many empty unsupported spaces between your body and the mattress. fleet mattress
05-10-21, 10:52 p.m. browning

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! walmart call off number
13-10-21, 1:51 p.m. browning

Those smart ideas likewise served as a fantastic way to be certain that most people have the identical eagerness really like mine to realize very much more in respect of this problem. elagage
22-10-21, 7:52 p.m. kevineagle8523

Log-in to answer to this question.