Installation Issue in MacBook with M1

Hi, I am using macbook M1 and haveing installation issues with DWSIM. All the flowsheets that I try to solve throws error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' .For very simple flowsheets created by me and the ones already available, the result's same.

If I try to accept/update mixture composition for an "inlet" line, i can't accpet the values due to the error above. What could be the reason and possible solution?

DWSIM 04-04-21, 11:32 a.m. Sam_Ver
Unfortunately, DWSIM does not run properly in a Mac - I also have one. The best option seems to be to install linux (or Windows) on your system using the virtual box, and then to try DWSIM. I went for a paid produce, parallels, to set up a linux system.
04-04-21, 12:03 p.m. kannan

Thanks @kannan, looks like I would have to take this route as well.

04-04-21, 12:10 p.m. Sam_Ver

deep learning course in delhi

SASVBA Provides Best Deep Learning Training in Delhi with Latest Development Environment and Frameworks. We keep Our Courses Up to Date with the Latest industrial trends. SASVBA Is One of the best training Deep Learning Institute in Delhi NCR Which Helps Students to Crack Interviews in Tech Giants. We train college students as well as school students.

06-04-21, 3:16 p.m. sasvbaeducation

Login to add comment

I use DWSIM for Mac. Do you have the latest version 6.4.7? I'm using that version and it's working. If you have a specific issue on your simulation, post the simulation here with the error message that people will try to help you.
08-04-21, 11:35 p.m. lucianag

Log-in to answer to this question.