i have chosen land use land cover topic and to download data i need to fill a MOU form in which i dont know what to fill in organisation or institution as i am participating alone

i want to know what should i have to fill in that blank

IIT Bombay FOSSEE Mapathon 18-12-20, 10:28 p.m. rdnjnaren
You can mention the organization you are associated with, this is just a formality it doesn't mean that you are participating with that organization.
19-12-20, 8:39 a.m. neetusingh

I am studying in school and I am participating alone without any behalf of school.But in the MOU it also asks for seal.Further can i write "self" in the blanks of organisation/institution.

19-12-20, 10:38 a.m. rdnjnaren

Login to add comment

Answered already.
20-12-20, 8:40 a.m. neetusingh

While I understand it maybe just for book-keeping purposes I believe such requirements bring in additional challenges. I am not associated with any organization as I participate and would not like to mention any such organization without their knowledge. I can see the reply as an attempt to answer the question posted, it does not really answer what's asked in the original post.
28-12-20, 5:01 p.m. amitlzkpa

Log-in to answer to this question.