I am not able to get sound both in the speaker or through a headphone
Help much appreciated
You should check the connection of the audio device, it must be something wrong.
An audio device has encountered a problem and is difficult to find a solution. Regarding the theme of sound and music, you need to install ringtones, visit the reputable and free phone ringtone address at: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/
Using a bluetooth connection is a simple and effective solution.
Many different music choices completely free. Users download and install ringtones at the site sonneries gratuites.
just disable the hdmi in the control panel - sound section for a bit and it should revert back to the speakers. worked for me. Download free ringtones for your phone now
- Check Physical Connections: Ensure that your speakers or headphones are properly connected to the correct audio port on your computer. If you are using external speakers, make sure they are powered on and functional.
- Verify Volume Settings: Double-check that the volume on your computer is not muted or set too low. Look for the speaker icon in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac) and adjust the volume settings accordingly.
- Device Manager (Windows):
- Right-click on the "Start" button and select "Device Manager."
- Locate the "Sound, video and game controllers" section.
- Right-click on your sound card and choose "Update driver" or "Uninstall device," then restart your computer.
- System Preferences (Mac):
- Go to "System Preferences" and select "Sound."
- Check the "Output" tab to ensure the correct output device is selected.
- Reinstall Audio Drivers:
- Visit the website of your computer or motherboard manufacturer and download the latest audio drivers for your system. Install the drivers and restart your computer. Snaptube
- Check for Software Conflicts:
- Some third-party applications may interfere with your sound card. Try closing or uninstalling recently installed applications to see if the issue persists.
- Run Troubleshooters (Windows):
- In Windows 10, you can use the built-in troubleshooters. Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray, select "Troubleshoot sound problems," and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check Sound Preferences (Linux):
- If you're using a Linux distribution, check your sound settings in the system preferences or audio mixer to ensure the correct output device is selected.
- Hardware Check:
- If you have access to another set of speakers or headphones, try connecting them to see if the issue is with the audio output device.
- BIOS/UEFI Settings:
- In some cases, the audio functionality may be disabled in the computer's BIOS or UEFI settings. Check these settings to ensure that the audio is enabled.