Scilab memory (stacksize) issues

Hi, I am a regular but intermediate to advanced user of Scilab. I find that I am unable to run large time-series simulations due to memory issues associated with stacksize. I find this too limiting. I have an 8GB RAM laptop, so I am not very short on memory resources. I would like to be able to create variable arrays that are at least 10M (M=million) in length, and quite a few ones like that. At present I keep getting the following stacksize exceeded message(s):

stack size exceeded!
Use stacksize function to increase it.
Memory used for variables: 9010013
Intermediate memory needed: 5
Total memory available: 10000000

I have tried to use stacksize() to set it to a higher limit, but it can only go up to 30000000, which is still very insufficient. Python seems to be able to handle much more. What can I do to stay with Scilab and get around these problems? I am using Scilab 5.5.2.

Any help and tips greatly appreciated.

Scilab 10-06-20, 12:29 p.m. vvadde@gmail.com

Well, I didn't have any idea about it, But I will search for information regarding it then I will let you know. I was reading about dissertation writing services on google, And while reading I accidentally click on your post link. Hope you will get your answer soon.

03-12-21, 6:14 p.m. KlaraWAshburn

Two years ago, I thought to myself, "How great and thrilling it is to be a student." But, sadly, that is not the case; I am studying to be an architect and must work quite hard to obtain that position. And, while I rarely have spare time, I do occasionally want to unwind. I started applying to https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/engineering-job/ with this goal in mind. these individuals. Now I work here because I have all of the requirements, a flexible schedule, and the ability to work from anywhere. I can confidently suggest them to anyone.
09-01-22, 12:55 a.m. zxclord123

Log-in to answer to this question.