Problem with dynamic link

Hi, I need to create generic_block3 in Xcos with my own C function where I'm using extra library. I made my own C function in text editor and change it to .c file and then I compiled this function with command "ilib_for_link" in Scilab console. I specified this extra library in brackets, but I had error with link the extra library. I'm using w10 ,mingw32 compiler and scilab 6.0.2. I tired to copy .a file of extra library to mingw32\lib but no result. The progress of whole compiling of function is below. Thank you for any help.

--> ilib_for_link("function","function.c",["libhudaqlib"],"c");
Generate a loader file
Generate a Makefile
Running the Makefile
Compilation of function.obj
Building shared library (be patient)

!------------- Link files -------------- !
! !
!x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe --shared function.o -std=c++11 -L"C:\Users\User\gcc\x86_6!
!4-w64-mingw32\lib" -LC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-6.0.2\mingwlib_x64 !
!-lgfortran -lblasplus -llibf2c -lcore -lcore_f -llapack -loutput_stream -ldynamic_li!
!nk -linteger -loptimization_f -llibjvm -lscilocalization -llinpack_f -lcall_scilab -!
!ltime -lapi_scilab -llibintl -last -lfileio -lio -lstring -lthreads -lsciconsole -ls!
!cilab_windows -llibmex -lscicos -lscicos-cli -lscicos_blocks -lscicos_blocks-cli -ls!
!cicos_blocks_f -lscicos_f -o libfunction.dll libhudaqlib.a -Wl,--out-implib=libfunct!
!ion.a -Wl,--export-all-symbols -Wl,--enable-auto-import !
! !
!x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe: error: libhudaqlib.a: No such file or directory !
! !
!make: *** [Makelib:128: libfunction.dll] Error 1 !
at line 25 of function dlwCompile ( C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\SCILAB~1.2\atoms\x64\mingw\010~1.5\macros\windows\dlwCompile.sci line 34 )
at line 70 of function ilib_compile ( C:\Program Files\scilab-6.0.2\modules\dynamic_link\macros\ilib_compile.sci line 86 )
at line 104 of function ilib_for_link ( C:\Program Files\scilab-6.0.2\modules\dynamic_link\macros\ilib_for_link.sci line 118 )

ilib_compile: Error while executing Makelib.

Scilab 05-03-20, 3:33 p.m. Galandak.J

I also agree with the author that the grammar, writing, and interacting with these features is all about being able to write without having to do that kind of mental gymnastics to avoid typing. When I read the article in Grammarly site, I knew the words were all about the keyboard and mouse, the keys, and the like. These aren't all words or phrases which can be used for the same purpose, at least not for the same purpose and for exactly the same purpose.

Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval
09-03-20, 6:46 p.m. ReginaldBaltimore

Login to add comment
Oops! Looks like spam! Waiting for moderator approval

Log-in to answer to this question.