Details of my Lab Migration Proposal:-

Full Name : Dr Jitesh Ramdas Shinde
Email : shindejitesh.vaagdevi.coe.ece@gmail.com
Contact No. : 9325092503
Department/Branch : Others
University/Institute : Vaagdevi College Of Engineering
Display solution on website : No

Solution Provided By : Proposer

Kindly address the following queries regarding Lab Migration Proposal after code submission:-

1. After code submission of lab proposed, in how many days review process shall be completed?

2. After review process, what are the next guidleines to follow?

3. After review process completion, when the honorium shall be credited in respective accounts? Because along with documents i need to send payment receipts duly signed by concerned persons.

4. When i shall be intimated to send documents viz. copyrigtht transfer form, receipt, undertakings and lab migration form ?

Scilab 14-12-19, 2:56 p.m. jiteshshinde

Dear Sir,

Answering your above queries,

1) The code review process takes around 20-25 working days.

2) After the completion of Lab Migration (LM) procedure college should submit two softcopies of lab journal. Kindly provide PDF of lab journal in the following format:

1. Cover page

2. Certificate page (must have HOD's and Principal's signature along with college's seal)

3. Index page (should be signed with a date)

4. All the experiments that have been migrated via Scilab Lab Migration (each experiment should have sign and date at the end of it).

3) Only after receiving all the required documents successfully, you'll have send us your bank account details to process the payment (format will be given to you). This process may take 15-20 working days.

4) We shall let you know that.

23-12-19, 9:45 a.m. Rashmi

Log-in to answer to this question.