Sometimes my Affordable laptop hangs. I believe there are a number of ways one can recover in a linux system. The tricks I had learnt for Ubuntu did not work on my laptop. Ctrl-Alt-Del also doesn't work. Someone please tell me
1. What I need to do so that laptop does not hang?
2. If it hangs, how do I recover? Can one directly communicate with the kernel?
I have few follow up questions, it will help us narrow down the cause:
- Does it always use to hang? Or its after some recent updates?
- Please send us the Kernel version by running this on the terminal
- uname -a
- When you say hang, you mean both mouse and keyboard are unresponsive? Do you have to hard reset the laptop then?
The Ctrl-Alt-Del to open terminal works with Ubuntu GTK based distros, we have KDE installed on Debian-9. However, you can use KDE Global keyboard settings tool to assign the same combination to open the Konsole.
We are quite thankful for this blog to make us aware of this information.
Harley Quinn Costume
This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog. Outer Banks Merch
I appreciate this blog your blog is vert help full for me i really enjoyed this stuff dude. Outer Banks Merch