eSim_devices not showing at the time of schematic...
eSim_devices not showing at the time of schematic...It is mentioned that use eSim_devices for assignment. Can i use another components.. I am using Windows 7...whats solution?
It is important to use components from eSim libraries when drawing a schematic. eSim_Devices is one of the libraries.
If you are not seeing any eSim libraries, do the following steps to access them :
Please follow the steps mentioned below in order to add eSim libraries:
- Click on "Preferences" at top of eSim schematic editor.
- Click on "Component Libraries"
- Click on "Add" button, it will open a file explorer window.
- Now, please go to the folder where you have installed eSim. If you followed the instruction sheet precisely it will be in C:/FOSSEE/
- In that folder, open eSim folder, open kicadSchematicLibrary Folder
- You will see all the eSim Libraries there. Press Ctrl + A to select all the libraries.
- Click on "Open button"
- Click on "Ok"
Login to add comment