I have installed esim successfully but i recieve few libraries are missing while doing schematic creation
no files in esim_devices, i have also reinstallated the setup file
how to start a project now?
Am using windows 7
Below mentioned steps to do in order to get eSim libraries and the components under them.
Please follow the steps mentioned below in order to add eSim libraries:
1. Click on "Preferences" at top of eSim schematic editor.
2. Click on "Component Libraries"
3. Click on "Add" button, it will open a file explorer window.
4. Now, please go the folder where you have installed eSim. If you followed the instruction sheet precisely it will be in C:/FOSSEE/
5. In that folder, open eSim folder, open kicadSchematicLibrary Folder
6. You will see all the eSim Libraries there. Press Ctrl + A to select all the libraries.
7. Click on "Open button"
8. Click on "Ok"
Please reach out if you need more help.