saving . . . saved
Enable to find AC voltage source
Title
Question

Sir I have installed esim in windows8. I am not able to get Ac voltage source in power under component list.

eSim 15-03-16, 8:35 a.m. ankush

Answers:

Dear Ankush,

All the source for eSim is available under library eSim_Source.

15-03-16, 10:59 a.m. fahim

Wether I have to give the path name manually or is there any another procedure

15-03-16, 2:05 p.m. ankush

Dear Ankush,

When you click for component list just search for eSim_Source. You will get the list of all voltage source which can be used under eSim.

For more information on how to place a component in schematic, please refer the eSim user manual.

You can download it from http://esim.fossee.in/downloads

15-03-16, 2:16 p.m. fahim

Sir I am following the esim manual but that AC voltage source is not there only dc voltage source is available

15-03-16, 2:43 p.m. ankush

Sir I am following the esim manual but that AC voltage source is not there only dc voltage source is available

15-03-16, 2:43 p.m. ankush

Dear Ankush,

Can you go to the location where Kicad libraries are placed. The default location is C:\\Program Files\\Kicad\\Share\\Library ,then check if you can found eSim_Sources.lib. Please copy paste the content of it.

15-03-16, 2:49 p.m. fahim

Login to add comment

Dear Ankush,
Please look under 'Place component' search for eSim_Sources, here you can find the AC voltage source.

15-03-16, 11 a.m. usha

Sir I was designing Power supply. But while converting ki to ng it is giving error " unknown model 7805"

23-03-16, 10:29 a.m. ankush

Dear Ankush,

eSim will simulate only those component which are compatible with ngspice. So please make sure you select your component from the library starting with name "eSim_"

We cannot directly simulate the voltage regulator IC with eSim. I would suggest you to design it using zener and other required component to do the simulation.

Hope this answer your question.

Regards,
Fahim

23-03-16, 11:32 a.m. fahim

Login to add comment

Log-in to answer to this question.